Monday, May 4, 2009

Mun Kee Steam Fish Head. (2)

We took my grandma out for Mother's Day dinner.

We ate @ Mun Kee Steam Fish Head. THE PLACE WAS PACKED! Even when we left at eight, there were still people waiting to be seated. My dad called for reservations, but they reserved the fish head for us instead of the table. Lol!





























We ate all that for only RM67! That's a really cheap price for dishes and the food they serve is deliciouss. :D You can't find food that are cheap and nice that easily!

Chinese village pasarakyat (Jln Imbi)
No. 8, Jalan Melati,
off Jalan Imbi 55100 Kuala Lumpur

OR

New Happy Garden Food Court
43-A (GERA) Jalan Lazat 1,
Taman Gembira, 58200 Kuala Lumpur

H/P : 016-2987876

There are two outlets. :D I've eaten at both (Click HERE for the other one) but I suggest you should eat at the one in Taman Gembira cause they serve chicken there (the other one doesn't). I don't think they reserve seats cause there are too many people but no worries, you don't have to wait long! There, I've just given you a good makan place suggestion for Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment