Saturday, May 2, 2009

Gurney Drive.

I went shopping @ Mid Valley Megamall yesterday. :D

My parents and I decided to have a go for lunch @ Gurney Drive. It's in the new wing, The Gardens. They have the 16 best hawkers from Penang to cook for us and OMG, original Penang food is sooooooo nice compared to the normal hawker food we have here! You have gotta try. :D





Curry mee. :D
(The curry tastes nicer than KL's one)





Mee suah with duck drumstick.







Fried kuey teow. ;)







Ais kacang. ;D





Teochew cendol. :)

We were so full. *burpp* Kesian my bro, he missed out on the food! Hahaha, I can't wait to eat there again! You guys should really try the food. It's nicer than the hawker food you usually eat at in KL, trust me.

LOOK OUT FOR MORE UPDATES SOOON. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment