Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pak Li.

I didn't know I would be eating at Pak Li so I didn't bring my camera! I had no choice but to use my phone camera and it's only 2 megapixels. So it won't look yummy sangat and the pictures are all blurry. :( Well, it's the taste that counts right? Haha.

You can find Pak Li at the Kota Damansara shop lots there ; you know, where Perfection is? Their food rocks and their drinks are damn cheap. You can buy ice blended mocha for only RM4.60 and it's a big cup!



My family and I always sit at the same place, and I mean exactly the same! Mommy will always sit next to me, lol. I don't know why but we love that place. Okay, okay. I know you want to see the food. :D



Nasi lemak with curry chicken.



Ice blended mocha.





Pineapple fried rice.



Maggi mee "hot&spicy".



Ice blended cappuccino.



Jeremy's ugly face. :P
Warning: It's not delicious to lick, you'll puke.



Fried kuay teow.



Boy, am I full! *pats stomache*

No comments:

Post a Comment